Fire Spire is a massive elemental spire dedicated to the god Agni. This spire is further south than any of the spires and is the only location where Fire Protection chestplates can be obtained. The Spire is located near the middle of the map, and is a popular destination for players coming from Huntsgrove or Bell Farm. In order to loot any of the chests here, players must complete parkour, which is deadly if failed at some parts.
There are three main floors in Fire Spire. The bottom floor has no chests but is where players can start the parkour up the ruined staircase. The first floor has 8 low-tier military chests. Players that decide to continue the parkour must pass medium difficulty jumps, including a 3 up 1 parkour jump that deals 4 hearts of damage if failed. At the top, players are rewarded with 8 unique spire_fire chests. These chests are special because they can spawn baked potatoes (which can be also be found in food_rare chests) and Fire Protection IV chestplates. The chests can also spawn chain armor and iron swords. Players should make sure to have at least 2 water bottles before ascending, as there is no water refill up top.
|Location Message:||The Seal of Agni, the God & Goddess of Fire|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||16|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
|Fire Spire Chests||8|
|Water Spire Chests||✘
|Earth Spire Chests||✘
|Wind Spire Chests||✘
|Path of the Eclipsed|
|Old Gnawed Bone||✔|
|Eye of Darkness||✘
|Rod of Reclamation||✘
- First Floor
- 8 mil_uncommon
- Top Floor
- 8 spire_fire
- Be sure to bring a few water bottles to maximize time spent here, since there is no water refill at the top.
- Bringing potions, bandages and antidotes are heavily advised as none of these resources are available in any of the chests here.
- Player zombies can be sometimes found at the bottom of the spire from those who failed the parkour.
- Players uncomfortable with the parkour can bring Feather Falling boots from Floating Islands.
- With a group, only one person needs to make it to the top of the spire as they can throw loot down the middle of the parkour to their friends on the bottom floor.
- Players leaving here will have often have chain armor and fire protection chestplates.
- As a confident parkourist, one can ascend the spire during a chase and use a bow from the upper levels to fend off any pursuing attackers.
- There is a Grapple Shroud here, meaning grapples cannot be used to easily make it up the spire.
- To exit from the top of the spire, go to the edge of one of the balconies and jump as far as able to away from the central tower. The northeast side is the easiest to land in the water safely.
- The Old Gnawed Bone is obtained here for Asindia Ruins from the exclusive chests here.
- The top of the Fire Spire has an orb shared by all spires.
- This orb has numerous cracks and appears to be emitting an aura of fire. This likely indicates that Agni's magic is seeping out of it.
- The original spire was introduced when MineZ was released. It was then changed to its Pre-Origins version in September 2012 before receiving another rebuild as part of MineZː Origins on May 9th 2020.
- The original spire used to be far easier and had 3 military epics as a reward.
- There was an unknown massive cave underneath the original spire.
- Jumping off the original spire would kill you as you could not land in the water due to distance.
- The second spire had only two floors, and didn't have basic military chests.
- The orb at the top of Fire Spire was turned into a pumpkin for Halloween 2017 and 2018.
- The spire received a Christmas rebuild for Christmas 2020.
- The lore block is located on the top floor of the spire in the center of the parkour at (677, 144, -194)
|Held in permanent stasis at the top of this spire rests the God and Goddess of Fire, Agni.|
Agni is said to have favoured humans most of the four elemental gods. Due to this bond, a colossal statue built in the image of Agni is said to preside near the town of Frostbain - a symbol of our ancestors' deep gratitude to them.
The Spire of Agni is the sole remainder of that tarnished bond. Isolated on an island, surrounded by frigid water, no flame will dance in these chilling surroundings. An iconic final resting place for Agni; among water.
MineZː Our Story - Episode 4
|Whisperers in the dark, hushed voices in cornersː They spoke of an option - one that would free us and preserve our way of life.|
In Grimdale a council of the most powerful was held and the schematics for our salvation were revealed. Four large towers were to be erected; each meant to contain one of the elemental gods - like their actions against Hestril. The magic that was to control it - deep and primal. There was no other choice.
We grovelled at the gods' feet, promising to create monuments so grand and so vast that it would mirror the marvel of Axis Mundi - one for each of them.
With bated breath we watched everyday as those spires stretched higher into the sky, until at last they were complete. The greatest work a united human effort had constructed.
Foolishly, we sought peace. Our olive branch was met with a fireball that decimated the eastern city of Joh Nee A.
And so the spires were activated. The elemental gods were wrenched from their high seats in the heavens down to earth and contained in these orbs. Inside they would be placed in a meditative state to think on their transgressions - a fitting punishment for their actions.
At last, we were free.