From Shotbow Wiki
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Zombie Threat:||Very High - Zombie and Zombie Pigman Spawners.|
|Number of Chests:||4|
|Risk of Bandits:||Low|
|Fire Spire Chests||✘|
|Water Spire Chests||✘|
|Earth Spire Chests||4|
|Wind Spire Chests||✘|
- 4 spire_earth
- 1 mil_epic
- Water refills are available throughout the Floating Islands including the spire island at the top.
- Getting here and looting the islands will require lots of food, as you are often required to sprint-jump.
- A desperate player in need of food can frequently find carrots in the spire chests.
- Be careful when ascending the waterfall to the spire island, as you are vulnerable to falling zombies and players with bows.
- This location was among many that were rebuilt in the MineZ: Origins update.
- Some players compete for the fastest time to climb the islands to the Earth Spire on the speedrun.com leaderboards for MineZ.
- Some smaller ruins of what appear to be part of the Earth Spire are scattered around lower parts of the Floating Islands.