Dragon's Pass is a location at the bottom of a ravine east of Al Hasa. The southern side of the ravine contains a cave and a dragon skeleton with military gear. The northern side contains a tunnel that leads to the bottom of the waterfall west of Zerbia.
|Location Message:||Wasteland Cave|
|Number of Buildings:||None|
|Number of Chests:||7|
|Risk of Bandits:||High|
- Dragon Skeleton
- 2 mil_rare
- 5 mil_rare
- This location requires parkour to loot 3 of the mil_epic chests. However, the punishment for failing is low.
- This is a good location to get pristine chain armor, iron swords, and other utility items. If you plan on going to Floating Islands, this is a good spot to get armor to prepare.
- Magma blocks on the cave floor can damage your armor and deal slight damage. It is a good idea to shift over these blocks or jump over them.
- This location only contains military gear. If you plan on staying for a long period of time, make sure to bring food and potions. Nearby locations with food are Gnome Island, Fisherman's House, Fort McHarlington, and Ragtag's Cove. Potions can be found nearby at Al Hasa, Sunken Tower, and Virway Tower.
- If you are on the large rocks in the cave, you are completely safe from zombies.
- Zombie Pigmen and Revenants occasionally spawn here.
- Tenebris used to be located here. It was replaced with Dragon's Pass with the MineZ Origins Update