Difference between revisions of "Dragon's Pass"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 09:40, 29 October 2021
Dragon's Pass is a location at the bottom of a ravine east of Al Hasa. The southern side of the ravine contains a cave and a dragon skeleton with military gear. The northern side contains a tunnel that leads to the bottom of the waterfall west of Zerbia.
It's a location that's rarely visited, but it's a great place to loot grenades. The entrance is also easily defendable.
|Location Message:||Wasteland Cave|
|Number of Buildings:||None|
|Number of Chests:||9|
|Risk of Bandits:||High|
- Dragon Skeleton
- 2 mil_rare
- 7 mil_rare
- The nearby water refill is located at the waterfall near the northern part of the ravine.
- This location requires parkour to loot 3 of the mil_rare chests. However, the punishment for failing is low.
- This is a good location to get chain armor, iron swords, and grenades. If you plan on going to Floating Islands, this is a good spot to get armor to prepare.
- Magma blocks on the cave floor can deal damage your armor and health. The damage can be avoided by shifting over these blocks or jumping over them.
- This location only contains military gear. If you plan on staying for a long period of time, make sure to bring food and potions. Nearby locations with food are Gnome Island, Fisherman House, Fort McHarlington, and Ragtag's Cove. Potions can be found nearby at Al Hasa, Sunken Tower, and Virway Tower.
- If you are on the large rocks in the cave, you are completely safe from zombies.
- Zombie Pigmen, Revenants, and Forsaken occasionally spawn here while you're inside the cave. Be careful when exiting to not be caught by surprise.
- Tenebris used to be located here. It was replaced with Dragon's Pass with the MineZ Origins Update.