Difference between revisions of "Darnie's Dungeon Practice"
m (removed room_common)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 73:||Line 76:|
Latest revision as of 13:47, 22 May 2020
Darnie's Dungeon Practice is an incredibly small mini-dungeon in the southwest, with the entrance located in between two small trees, it contains some easy parkour and a lever room which opens a door to a chest and a cake. The podzol path leading from Spawn Point 0 to Kaocho passes by here.
|Number of Chests:||3|
|Zombie Content:||Very Low|
|Parkour Content:||Very Low|
|Puzzle/Trap Content:||Very Low|
- Dungeon Entrance
- 1 civ_tool
- 1 mil_common
- Loot Room
- 1 food_uncommon
- Climb down the vines in the small tree, and navigate to the small parkour room.
- Complete the parkour, it is quite easy, even though it has iron bars and soul sand. Be careful as zombies will fall down into the water below the parkour.
- Proceed into the loot room and you'll see 4 levers which you need to pull in this order: "KEEP", "MINT", "HIDES" and "EATS". Claim your prize. The prize can be farmed by going to the back of the loot room.
- There is a sign that says "Darnies Dungeon Parkour practice for under 10's".
- This is the easiest dungeon in MineZ.
- There might be zombies waiting for you in the loot room, be careful.
- The solution to the lever puzzle implies that the dungeon is meant for kids.
- This dungeon is now a decent place to get chain armor, especially for how down South it is.
- There is a sign that even gives a hint if you think about the "Darnies Dungeon Practice parkour for under 10's" sign. There is another one hidden next to the lowest purple mushroom cap that reads " Code: Who is this Dungeon intended for?"
- Do not log out inside the loot room. There is no exit button inside, and you will be unable to escape.