From Shotbow Wiki
Cozy Cottage is a small house located near the Northwestern limit of the map. It consists of a house with a basement, where an easter egg made to an old famous MineZ youTuber, paulsoaresjr, can be found.
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||2|
|Risk of Bandits:||Very Low|
- Ground Floor
- 1 food_rare
- 1 civ_common
- Low chest count makes this place a bad camping spot, although it is a great stop for a crafting table as there are not many around the area.
- Water Spire is located to the east and Outpost Adera is located to the north from this location.
- It may not be worth the trip, as the loot here is low-tiered and the swim to the location will most likely take some hunger, though a quick stop at Water Spire would give you the benefit of Depth Strider boots.
- Many players visit this location before Outpost Adera, to resupply on bandages and milk which cannot be found at the outpost.
- This is probably the "safest" place regarding the risk of bandits, followed by Treetops Shelter.
- There are two signs over the entrance: "Cozy Cottage" and "Please wipe your feet".
- In the basement, there are two signs next to each other: "A real house. No more fungus between my toes anymore!" and "Enough hidey holes for me. I will survive and thrive here!"
- This location is an omen to the youtuber paulsoaresjr, who made a "Survive and Thrive" series for beginning Minecraft players that featured him building his cozy cottage, which this is modeled off of. paulsoaresjr also made a MineZ series while the game was still in beta that likely prompted this addition to the map.
- There is a painting that can be jumped through, which reveals a skeleton skull, possibly referencing the defense perimeter paulsoaresjr dug around the cozy cottage in his survival series. The skull used to be his player head but it was changed for unknown reasons.