You are the shadow.
Use your ability to leap forward while gaining speed and invisibility for 6 seconds.
Purchase for 15,000 XP
The Assassin starts with wooden tools and a feather called 'Leap'.
- Use the feather to 'Leap'.
- Using Leap will grant you speed, invisibility, immunity to arrows and no fall damage, for six seconds.
- During the six seconds, you will also appear to have no armor, and your offhand item will be hidden.
- This ability has a cooldown of 40 seconds, but can be reduced by 8 seconds by killing an enemy.
- Your leap can launch you up to a maximum of 16 blocks vertically.
- It can also launch you about 5-20 blocks horizontal.
- This all depends on the angle you are looking at prior to leaping.
- Great way to save yourself from fall damage.
- Fantastic escape class as the invisibility even hides your armor.
- Great counter to bow spammers.
- Spawns with a shovel.
- The leap can be a powerful ability if timed right.
- While invisible you have no armor, leaving you extremely vulnerable.
- The invisibility will not mask the item you are currently holding, including the feather of 'Leap' or the arrows which are sticking in your body.
Tips & Tactics
- Have an empty slot in your hotbar near your feather, so after use you can become completely invisible. Your hand item is NOT hidden.
- Having the StatusEffectHUD mod can be useful in seeing how long your buffs will last without having to open your inventory screen.
- While invisible and you are hit you will become visible but your armor will NOT come back until your buffs have ended, as well as you take full true damage hit if you get revealed. So if you get hit try to run until your armor reappears.
- It you're going to PVP with the class it is recommended to have an empty slot on both sides of your feather, and have a sword or melon on each side of the empty slot so you don't need to switch through two items to attack.
- Bring a gold pickaxe and leap over the enemy walls to do serious nexus damage.
Review is outdated. Please wait for a new one!