Asindia Ruins is a mini-dungeon located beneath Archaeological Dig Site. To get to the dungeon, go down the small cave located in the Western crypt. Make sure to get an Old Gnawed Bone from Fire Spire before coming here. Gatestones can be recharged here.
|Number of Chests:||43|
|Dungeon Type:||Main Story Mini-Dungeon|
|Zombie Content:||Very High - Zombie and Zombie Pigman Spawners|
|Parkour Content:||Very Low|
|Puzzle/Trap Content:||Very Low|
|Other Requirements:||Old Gnawed Bone (Fire Spire)|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘
|Path of the Eclipsed|
|Old Gnawed Bone||✘
|Eye of Darkness||✘
|Rod of Reclamation||✘
- 1 Loot Chests
- 2 Text Walkthrough
- 3 Travel Advisory/Warnings
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Lore
- 6 Gallery
- 43 loot_asindia
- Walk down to the entrance of Asindia.
- Move quickly, as there are many skeleton spawners.
- Turn right in the town and continue until there's a wide area with a spot with black particles.
Inside the Ruins (5/10)
- Throw the old gnawed bone into the black particles in the middle of the room.
- The Departed Shadow will appear after the smoke particles.
- This is a mob that will quickly sprint to the nearest player and do heavy melee/poison damage. It can be quickly killed by shooting an arrow at its feet.
- Once dead, the door on the left will be open and the Eclipsed Ruins map will be on the floor.
- Feel free to leave at this point, or head deeper into Asindia. The following three steps will allow for the recharge of gatestones at the Asindia Sun Forge.
Deep Town (6/10)
- Continue into Asindia. In this section, there is a large amount of loot_asindia chests. However, there are many zombie and pigmen spawners here, as well as the unique mob the "Shiny Toe", which will sometimes teleport behind the player when fighting.
- Head towards the dining room and head downstairs to reach the Enchanted Anvil. Be careful of pigman spawners marked by wither skulls.
Enchanted Anvil (1/10)
- In order to recharge a gatestone, an enchanted bar is needed, which consists of 15 enchanted shards. Standing on the beacon by the anvil will turn it on and create particles from the redstone torches to the anvil.
- Throw an enchanted item onto the anvil to get enchanted shards. One shard is given for each level of enchantment. For example, a smite 2 iron sword gives 2 shards.
- Once 15 shards are obtained, step on the beacon once again. The anvil will now have dark particles. Throw all 15 shards onto the anvil, one at a time, to get an enchanted bar.
- Now head to the Sun Forge.
Sun Forge (3/10)
- The Sun Forge is located in an area accessed by going above the dining room.
- Quickly run up to the forge from the anvil. Be careful of any zombies, pigmen, or Shiny Toes that may have spawned. Snowballs are very useful here.
- Once at the Sun Forge, place the gatestone in the center of the sun. Throw the enchanted bar on the purple particles.
- One of two things will now happen. The gatestone will be recharged, or the gatestone will be consumed and a Departed Shadow will spawn. The chance of a successful recharge decreases as the gatestone is used. A gatestone with no uses left will have the lowest chance to be recharged.
- Be prepared to fight a departed shadow here.
- Log out or traverse back through Asindia in order to leave.
- There is a crafting table at (49, 11) within the instance. The fastest way to this spot is to turn left immediately upon entering the town.
- There is a cake at (-5, 84) within the instance. This is in one of the buildings on the path leading from the Map room to the Castle area.
- It is not recommended to gear here, as the large number of spawners make it difficult to get the loot_asindia chests. However, if able to loot these chests, they can give iron armor.
- Snowballs can be useful to distract zombies and pigmen.
- Try to move quickly past any areas with pigmen spawners.
- The Shiny Toes and the dungeon are a reference to MineZ 2.
- The following lore book is found in the entrance of Asinida Ruins at (6, 74, 6) :
Asindia's Fall - Ardur
|And I heard as it were, the voice of Earth, and it was like the noise of thunder. And from that woeful voice a maw was wrought.|
There before our bastion, the great mouth fed, on earth and water alike. Among this destruction a second voice rang out; a great wailing from all corners of the heavens, pulling at the stone we did well to lay among this land, wrenching it into the ceaseless hunger below.
- The following lore book is found inside the church ruins, past the market and the Departed Shadow at (-34, 84, 43) :
Journey Into Asindia - Umbra Laocoon
|Entry 1, Week 1|
Umbra Ambersol had directed us to take over archeological efforts from the team from Consilio.
- The following lore book is found by the Sun Forge at (22, 120, 103) :
The Sun Forge - Umbra Laocoon
|Though we've only been here two weeks, Asindia reveals her secrets.|
When the mages told us of a way to utilize the Tether we assumed it would be easily accessible to us.