Difference between revisions of "Armor"
|Line 161:||Line 161:|
Revision as of 13:33, 11 June 2020
Armor are equipable items that serve to protect the player against damage. Each armor point (half a chestplate) gives a 4% damage reduction.
Note that the durability number is for an undamaged armor piece. Armor found in chests will always be damaged, typically if not always below half of its maximum durability.
Armor Available in MineZ
|Pumpkin Head||Found in Special Halloween chests in Halloween, reduces visibility and contains other spooky effects. Also rewarded in Events.|
|Player Head||Killing a player on the northern sections of the map has a small chance of dropping their head. Different types of heads can be obtained from Events.|
|Zombie Head||Dropped by Giants. Reduces visibility around Zombies.|
Durability is the amount of damage each piece of armor can absorb before being destroyed.
- Each normal hit from a mob (including players) subtracts 1 durability points.
- All other damage sources usually take 3 points, except cacti, which only takes 1.
- Falling damage, drowning damage, or poison damage does not affect armor.
- The top "tiers" of armor can be found by making the hazardous trip to midmap or northern regions of the map. However decent chainmail armor and other supplies may be found in some southern locations.
- Leather armor can be dyed with healing ointment, cocoa beans, and antibiotics. Retired dyes such as lapis lazuli, or event dyes can also be used to color leather armor.
- Dyed leather armor, along with gold armor and iron armor, is awarded in Events. This is the only method of obtaining gold armor.
- Aside from player and zombie heads, it was formerly possible to obtain skeleton skulls from Ghost Ship. It is still possible to obtain skeleton skulls called "Sealing Skull" by collecting them from the Hall of Shadows in Shrine of the Dusk and disconnecting from the server with them in your inventory.