Archaeological Dig Site
From Shotbow Wiki
The remnants of an Archaeological Dig Site, close to Bazel. The site consists of a few supply tents, a ruined pyramid structure that has a water source, and a couple of half buried ruins. It is an important location for career PVPers, as it spawns food and is directly on the way to Al Hasa. Entering the western crypt will reveal a long undeground path that leads to the Asindia Ruins.
|Number of Buildings:||5|
|Number of Chests:||5|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- A key to the Eclipsed Ruins dungeon can be found here, but the player must first obtain an Old Gnawed Bone from the Fire Spire.
- Beware of the zombie spawners located at the entrance of the Asindia Ruins.
- Due to the proximity to Bazel, players will often come here for food, since Bazel has none. Players may also come here for the Eclipsed Map from Asindia Ruins, or to recharge Gate Stones. Always keep a look out for players, most will kill on sight.
- The food and civ loot is enough to sustain one person. You may find buttons, cobwebs, or shovels here, but Oasis is superior in terms of food quality and quantity.
- This was originally a build submission by DimmerChart (Link), and was slightly changed when the Asindia Ruins were added underneath it on the Pre-Origins Update.
- The location was entirely rebuilt for the Origins Update, and new content was added to the Asindia Ruins beneath it.
- There is a lore book here in one of the tents located at (1449, 65, -1112):
|I was sent here from Sundawn a fortnight ago. Since then I have helped Peter, the head of Archeology at Consilio University, in this excavation and analysis of this digsite.|
He seems to be very interested in a layer of rock which he believes to be unnaturally older than the surrounding layers.