Anvalia Mines is a short Tier 2 dungeon located in Anvalia. Anvalia Mines has a few jumps which can be very difficult if not set up correctly, some of which have zombie spawners below. There's three main parkour rooms, which are very short but of moderate difficulty. The final room, a wave room, can be deadly for players who do not have axes.
At the end of this dungeon are a few low tier dungeon chests, as well as a legendary bow, the Binding Bow, which gives Slowness to players shot.
|Number of Chests:||7|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 2|
|Zombie Content:||High - Zombie Pigmen Spawners|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘|
Dungeon Chest Loot
- Loot Room
- 7 dungeon_tier_2
|Binding Bow||Gives the player shot Slowness III for up to 7 seconds depending on how far the arrow traveled, at the cost of 3 durability.|
- Walk through the cave and take a left.
- Drop into the pool of water.
- Traverse across the ladders to the cave.
- You will reach a maze which you must travel through.
- The exit must be jumped to.
- After completing the maze, there are is a small lava stream which you must jump over.
- There will then be a short room of parkour. You can jump to the other side either from the stone wall block or the stair block at the side.
- If jumping from the wall block, make sure to avoid hitting the cobweb on the ceiling.
Zombie Pits (7/10)
- Be very careful when jumping over the pits, as falling in is dangerous due to the zombie spawners.
- If you go quick enough, you can complete the parkour before any zombies spawn
Wave room (5/10)
- Pressing the button will cause 5 waves of zombies to spawn, after which the loot room will open.
- It is recommended to stay still on top of a block at the edge of the room, as it will make it harder for the zombies to attack the player.
- Bringing multiple axes are recommended to kill the zombies, as well as some snowballs for safety.
Loot Room (0/10)
- To enter the loot room, go through the passage that has opened up.
- Congratulations! Collect the legendary, which is sitting on the side of the wall, then fall through the center of the fences to leave.
- This dungeon went through a rebuild once in the Pre-Origins Update as it was too easy to do and gave pretty overpowered gear. Before it used to be just a maze with no danger whatsoever except for the crane jump and the original lava jump which was way easier. The old loot room was turned into a room by itself too.
- A video of the old one can be found here.
- This dungeon then received build changes once again in January of 2022, where the dungeon was made easier by adding ladders at the start, as well as removing the pigmen and most of the lava.