Shops exist to sell you items, some of which cannot be obtained otherwise. The currency for shops is Gold, which is obtained by mining and smelting Gold Ore.
|Brewing Shop||Weapon Shop|
- You purcase as a Iron Door when in hand. But when placed, turns into 2 glass panes of your teams color.
- Only team members can pass through it.
- Cannot be placed within 8 blocks on another friendly team door. Cannot be placed within 3 blocks of an enemy team door.
- Can be broken and collected by enenmies but will be given mining fatigue on hit for 5 seconds. Can be also broken by team mates but the door will be returned to the person who placed it
- The two blocks that you're teleported to after entering a door must be non-solid and the block directly below where you're teleported to must be solid
All potion costs are calculated without Redstone's cost in mind, as almost all maps contain a Redstone mine, making it completely free. They also do not include the cost of the Private Stand as Alchemist contains a completely free Private Stand. If you wish to add either, for Redstone, add 3 more gold; for Private Stand, add 10 more gold.
Gunpowder and Glowstone are only available by killing the Witch and should be kept in mind when making any of these potions. However, certain makes do have glowstone blocks you can break for dust.
Enhanced Potions are only available through the Alchemist class.