Andorra is the 7th map added to Annihilation. As of July 2015, it has been updated to version 3.9.2. Main features of this update are a couple of mine switches, not a huge difference. Watch your defense on this map- you have to build some walls. A map that is known mainly for it's mid, colorful defences, skybridges and a lot more!
At the edge of each team's island, there are bunkers where players are able to keep a look out.
Markers on the map detail the location of the mines (see the appropriate icon), enderfurnace (furnace), Nexus (Colored Star) and wither arenas (wither head).
- The Hit and Run strategy is very popular on this map. You go to a teams Nexus, with friends or not, as Acrobat and start mining. As soon as it starts to get over whelming you and your friends run out the sides of the tower and heal up to just do that over again.
- Defenses strategies is making a platform eye level with your Nexus, right above the fountain, and make a swapper trap.
- Strategy 3
- You can tunnel through the hillside starting in your iron mine and then bridge to make a very nice mid-path.
- The map has loads of trees, use this to your advantage and easily pass over enemies and invade their base!
- The Emerald mine on the right has an enchanting table in it. It would be smart to grab books from mid and set up a level 30 enchanting table in the emerald mine so you do not need to run all the way back to base to enchant.
- To counter the tip above, steal other teams' enchanting table early in the game. Or wait next to the Emerald mine door and knock the player into the void when they come up.