Difference between revisions of "Aeternalis Cathedral"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 19:22, 14 February 2020
Aeternalis Cathedral is a large church in the east. The loot is mostly potion loot, but you can find passable military loot as well. Due to the frequency of players that come searching for potions in the sparse eastern section of the map, and the lack of a water source, extended stays are difficult. The dungeon Aeternalis Crypt is located here.
|Location Message:||Forest Cathedral|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||11|
|Risk of Bandits:||Low|
- 3 pots_uncommon
- 6 pots_common
- 2 mil_rare
- You are likely to encounter other players here, keep a lookout. Most people that come here kill on sight.
- This is a great place to stock up on potions. Instant Health II's are fairly common here.
- Other than Geuten or Kauri, this is the only place to get health potions in the far east of the map without using a button.
- This is a good place to go from Worthington or Cole Castle to get health potions on the way up north.
- With the exception of Tristitia and Kauri, should you head north from here, this is is your last stop for potions. Make it count, as there are few places that offer this loot type nearby.
- There is no direct water source at this location, however, there is a lake slightly northwest.
- There is a chest on top of the cathedral that can be reached by doing some basic parkour near the southwest corner.
- The graves at the graveyard are named after Mr_Darn, Highlife, and Highlife's family, both known staff members of Shotbow.
- Under Highlife's grave there are 2 nether portals, which are the cause of the particle effects and sounds coming out of the grave.
- The first 2 iterations of this location were build submissions by Vaporizer & Kirschbaumer. The original Reddit post can be seen here.
- The word "Aeternalis" is the Latin word for "Endless."