From Shotbow Wiki
Tiny Dock is a small dock located southeast from Fort Saward.
|Area Type:||Tiny Dock|
|Number of Buildings:||No|
|Zombie Threat:||Very Low|
|Number of Chests:||Nope|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- This location has no real purpose, but remember to refill your water bottles before you leave.
- Bandits will sometimes pass by this location when travelling to and from Hell Tree. Be prepared to fight or run from individuals or groups you may encounter.
- Pressing each of the plates or buttons on the spruce logs on the dock will make four small sailboats appear. They will stay until a server reboot.
- This location started getting attention and popularity around 2017. It was not really important in the early days of MineZ, mostly regarded as a small joke location.
- For Halloween 2017, a small tent, cart and other minor decorations were added. A joke dungeon was also added below the dock. The method to enter was getting two players to stand on two of the pressure plates and then hitting the buttons on the remaining logs.
- Tiny Dock also received some build changes on Christmas 2017. The tent came back along other minor decoration. A dungeon wasn't added, however.
- On April Fools 2018, the oak wood was changed to spruce wood and the tent was added once more. A new joke dungeon was added, and it was much shorter than the Halloween one. A well in-depth video walkthrough can be found here. The tent was kept until the Re-Code Update.
- There was a secret room located in the tiny tent. It could only be accessed by placing a button next to a trapdoor inside the tiny tent. Inside the room there were some pumpkins and a sign reading "There is no dungeon under the dock".
- It also became a meme location thanks to the attention the original Tiny Dock wiki page got.