The Tether is a pocket dimension that can only be accessed by using a Gate Stone at one of the Waygates located across the map. It consists of a short timed parkour course which is obligatory to complete in order to teleport to the waygate selected before entering. If the parkour challenge is failed by falling into the void or running out of time, the player will be teleported to a random location on the map.
|Number of Buildings:||None|
|Number of Chests:||None|
|Risk of Bandits:||Very Low|
- Most jumps in the Tether are three block jumps. Practice these in various dungeons across the map.
- If falling into the void, try not to land on any solid blocks to avoid dying of fall damage.
- Players can be damaged in this dimension. Take advantage of this by boosting teammates over difficult jumps, but be careful not to knock them out of the Tetherǃ
- There's about 40 seconds to complete the course, meaning one can take their time on jumps.
- The Tether is randomly generated using command blocks, so be prepared for different jumps and challenges every time it is attemptedǃ
- The Tether is referenced in lore blocks at both Axis Mundi and Asindia Ruins.
- The Tether is currently the only location in the game where a Legendary Item is needed to reach it.
- Depending on which region of the map the player is teleporting to, the stained glass decorating the Tether will be a different color.
- The Tether's biome is registered as an End biome.