Test of Virtues
Test Of Virtues was a difficult dungeon near Red Demon Temple. It was a Light/Dark themed featuring tests, with some of them being able to be less difficult with the use of sacrifices.
|Number of Chests:||10|
|Dungeon Type:||Trial Dungeon|
|Puzzle/Trap Content:||Very High|
|Other Requirements:||None (To use any of the Dark Path routes you require 2 player sacrifices each)|
- Dark Path
- 2 civ_hospital
- Loot Room
- 8 mil_epic
|Rocksteady||Gives the player shot Resistance III and Slowness III for 4 seconds.|
Note: The dungeon has 2 sides, the light side and the dark side. The light side will usually be more difficult. BUT the dark side will require 2 sacrifices to be used for any one of the tests.
- Look for a small gap in the sandstone to slip into a room with a button, press the button to enter the dungeon.
- In the next room, you must press a button again to enter the first test.
- Light Path: Swim past the three pools of lava, using potions to stay alive while swimming. There's no more water between the lava pools,so its now forcing you to rush this part. Use the sources at the end of the three pools to get rid of the flames you will have leftover.
- Dark Path: Sacrifice 2 players on the dark side of the room, this will open up a lava maze that is much easier than the light path.
- Light Path: Climb down to the bottom of the room, and being the parkour to the top of the opposite side from where you entered. This is a very tough parkour maze.
- Dark Path: Sacrifice 2 players below the parkour on the dark side, this will flood the bottom of the room allowing you to avoid fall damage taken when hitting the floor. You must still complete the parkour though.
- Light Path: Press the button on the light side of the room to open up a chamber with lots of dispensers and tripwire. The tripwire will cause the dispensers to spawn Zombie which will start a massive chain reaction of zombies. To exit, press the second button on your right on the opposite side from where you entered and wait 10 seconds for a teleport out. No Zombie Pigmen will spawn.
- Dark Path: Sacrifice 2 players on the dark side of the room to open a chamber with very few zombies and 2 civ_hospital chests. Press the button opposite from where you entered to exit.
- Light Path: This room contains many cakes with statements on the back of them, use the statements to figure out the cake that will let you proceed.In most youtube videos it shows the correct cake,however,this has been changed(rumour has it that the admins change the correct cake every reboot).
- So in other words,you can't cheat here, you have to try and find the right cake.
- Dark Path: Sacrifice 2 players to get rid of 4 of the incorrect cakes.
Ice Lake Wave Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- There will already be mobs in the ice when you are first teleported in, kill as many as you can and then press the stone button to thaw the ice and then kill the rest.
- After all the enemies are killed, the water will refreeze and the waves will start.
- Zombies and zombie pigmen will be frozen in the lake. After about 15 seconds, the ice will melt and they will be able to attack you.
- It is advised to use a bow to kill all of the pigman first, to reduce their explosion damage and avoid fighting them after the ice melts.
- Once all the pigman have been slain, it is recommended to grenade the remaining zombies before the ice thaws, to prevent getting swarmed.
- Once you kill all the zombies the lake will freeze again and more zombies and zombie pigmen will spawn.
- After completing five waves a stream of water will open. Swim up the stream to enter the final challenge.
- Light Path: Press the button on the light side of the room to spawn 2 Giants. Kill both to proceed.
- Dark Path: Press the button on the dark side of the room to kill yourself, but only 1 giant shall spawn. Kill it to proceed.
- After killing the giants in the final test, a door will open on the side of the room opposite from the buttons.
- Walk into the door and collect the 8 mil_epics as a prize. Press the buttons to exit.
- Rumor has it that "Rocksteady", a bow that gives Slowness 3 and Resistance 3 for 3 seconds to all those hit, spawns here.
- The dark path should only be used if you are very confident that you will not be able to complete the light path for a test.
- Depending on how big your group is, you may not need to use any sacrifices easily, but if you are doing it with about 5 or less, the sacrifices on the Giant part may be necessary.
- According to the map when searched underground, it seems that the first button you click here teleports you to an underground area near Huntsgrove, which is where the dungeon is located.
- In the first room many people lose all of their healing supplies because they do not rush through. Run through this room no matter what. If you need more splashes in your hotbar it is advised you quickly do it and continue straight on, do not wait for the fire to extinguish, it will take too long and your potion supply will decrease rapidly.
- This dungeon needs a lot of pots. It is recommended to carry; 4 stacks of cookies (for healing), 2 bandages, 2 Antidote, a diamond sword (or 2-3 iron swords), 2-3 golden apples and about 1 and a half rows (about 15) splash 2 potions (you can have other potions,but splash 2's are highly recommended). Having a grapple is optional, but can be a great advantage in Test 1 and Test 2. You may not need to bring this much items if you are being accompanied with 2 or more friends, because you can use them as sacrifices to complete the dungeon, remember to share the loot!
- A hint for the Intelligence test, you gotta have minecraft knowledge to pass this test, you also need the internet if you want to succeed.
- This dungeon was re-added for April Fools 2018. The entrance is still located somewhere in the desert near Eclipsed Ruins.