You are the web.
Create a wall of vines in front and above you that can be climbed by friends and foe alike!.
Spray sticky spider webs to slow down your foes!
Never fear of falling to your death. Landing grace will surely save you.
Purchase for 15,000 XP
The Spider spawns with a set of wooden tools including a shovel, vines named 'Wall Cimb' and 5 cobwebs.
- The Spider can toggle the Wall Climb ability to spawn vines on any nearby blocks they come across until they toggle it again, except for when they are currently on the vines, or in proximity to them, which then they will last until they move away from them.
- The cobwebs, when right-clicked, will be thrown. This will spawn a pyramid of cobwebs where the cobweb lands.
- Alternatively, the cobwebs can be left-clicked. This will spawn a pyramid of cobwebs directly behind the Spider.
- Up to 4 cobwebs can be thrown/placed at a time and will be removed on death, or after 20 seconds.
The Spider also has a passive ability, Landing Grace.
- When taking fatal fall damage, Landing Grace will leave the Spider at 1 heart.
- They also gain Absorption I for 10 seconds, and Regeneration I for 20 seconds.
- Great for scaling walls and other surfaces, especially with teammates.
- Cobwebs can be thrown to slow an incoming enemy.
- Useful for escaping enemies (that aren't Acrobat).
- Cobwebs are limited in quantity, and broken easily.
- Enemies can climb your vines too.
Tips & Tactics
- The Wall Climb ability works inside the void, so you can sneak behind the team and go behind their nexus room to get the easy jump on them (go around the void on Cronos with a couple assassins and have them assassin in from behind).
- Cobwebs can be used to stop fall damage while skybridging.
- Changes to Minecraft allow players to hold the spacebar on vines to climb as well. This allows a Spider to climb vines on fences!