From Shotbow Wiki
You are the fear!
Steal health by night but weak at day.
You can sense your enemies blood.
Purchase for 15,000 XP
- The Vampire comes with a Stone Sword and a Potion of Night Vision.
- During the night, the Vampire gains a 30% chance of stealing 1 health point (), healing yourself with it.
- During the day, the Vampire takes an additional 25% damage.
- The Vampire also comes with the ability 'Blood Sense' that, when used, reveals all enemies within a 10 block radius horizontally and a 5 block radius vertically for 5 seconds (60 second cooldown).
- Blood Sense only reveals enemies that are not invisible, vanished (Spy) or enter the radius after activated.
- Blood Sense only reveals enemies to the Vampire.
- Blood Sense will also give the Vampire Blindness for 2 seconds at the end of the duration.
- At night, gain an advantage over enemies, potentially stealing their health.
- Reveal enemies within an area in which you already would have seen their nametags.
- Take additional damage during the day.
- Most enemies will not be revealed.
Tips & Tactics
- Bloodsense is a very difficult ability to currently get value from and has many drawback, caution is strongly advised using it.
- Be aware of the day and night cycle. In the night you are a deadly brawler due to your passive lifesteal but as it turns day you will take extra damage.