St. Joseph's Graveyard
From Shotbow Wiki
St. Joseph's Graveyard is a southern area that is usually populated with zombies. There isn't much loot here. The importance of this place is mostly centered on the number of graves you can dig up to find loot.
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||9|
|Risk of Bandits:||None (Below PvE Line)|
- 3 mil_common
- 1 mil_uncommon
- 2 mil_common
- 3 pot_uncommon (Button Required)
- Few zombies spawn as you approach the graveyard, but when you enter, many spawn surrounding the area. It is wise to sneak at all times while here.
- Due to the high concentration of zombies here, player encounters are rare. However, be prepared to fend off large amounts of zombies.
- This is an ideal place to dig up good starter items if you get an iron shovel first, but make sure you have the necessary items to fight off zombies in the case you dig one up.
- This is a great place to head to if you spawn in the East of the desert, as it frequently spawns chain armour and stone swords.