From Shotbow Wiki
Catacombs is a map by GoldBlade. It is one of the longest maps in the game with 19 rooms, though some are unlocked with hidden buttons and pressure plates rather than gold.
Tips & Tricks
- It is typically better to unlock Memorial Hall before Lost Trail because it has armor
- Lost Trail is quite valuable for its potions
- As well as the Notched Bow, The Good Point can be used to activate the button in The Crypt.
- Fighting in dark chasm may result in falling to unavoidable death in lava, thus this is not recommended.
- The wooden button you need to shoot to unlock the Crypt secret room is located above the door to the Royal Tomb.
- In the Crypt secret room, the button is hidden in an arch in the wall.
- Some parkour is required to reach the button in the back of Abyssal Throne.