From Shotbow Wiki
Amazon is a map created by Mohawk2.
Tips & Tricks
- Avoid dealing with mobs in the river in Ruins as the mobs can approach from any direction, and mobility is restricted to the riverbed.
- Amazon was once a contender for the most 'broken' map, given how many out-of-bounds strategies were possible. The Build Team patched these exploits in 1.3:
- From the southeast tree in the starting area, it was possible to make a 3-by-1 headhitter jump to the overgrowth blocking the ruins.
- The tree just southeast of the westmost tree in ruins was climbable. From the highest point on it, one could again jump to the OOB terrain.
- On the southeast side of the same area, it was possible to make a jump from the stair block to access Ledge early. Thanks to the mechanics of slaughter, no items were available and the door to Basin would not open.
- In Ledge, head to the westmost of the openings in the north side of the cave wall and perform a sidewalled 3-block or a 2-minus-0.5-block-neo to reach the wall of Fungi.
- Add images here