MTA Custom Items
|This page currently has missing or incorrect information.
Please help by providing any info you can.
- 1 Buying the Items
- 2 Phone
- 3 Drugs
- 4 Drinks
- 5 Food
Buying the Items
You can buy those items in an tech or Utility Store. By either using your phone -> Online Shopping (Light Blue Block). Or going to the locations around the MTA map.
Shows if a player is wanted by right clicking the scanner. Shows wanted level and distance (up to 100 blocks in the chat). Right click a player to show the wanted level, class, level and the gang. You can buy this item in an tech or Utility Store
Reduces damage when attacked face-on. More protective when blocking. Cop and Swat training improves protection. You can buy this item in an tech or Utility Store
This is the compass in your inventory when you start the game using this you are able to know where to go. **Example**: (If you're on a heist, the compass will show you where the bank is.) It can be very helpful when you know how to use it. You can buy this item in an tech or Utility Store
(Jetpacks cannot be recharged)
Exactly what you think it is a helmet that you put on you, then you are able to fly by pressing double click on space. Just like in creative modem but it has a fuel system. So be careful you don't fly for too long. The fuel is 240 when you buy a jetpack. 1 fuel is about a second or two. Have fun flying away from cop's/players! You can buy this item in an tech or Utility Store
Parkour boots are chain boots which are $200 each when equipped and your if you're falling you press crouch (shift) to break your fall cool eh? Well that's not all it also can do a wall run as well on a wall. You can buy this item in an tech or Utility Store
When you're falling you can right click and then glide safely to the ground. Exit glide to the ground by sneaking You can buy this item in an tech or Utility Store
This might not be that clear but this backpack gives extra inventory space like you might have thought, but it has a extra ability when you die and you have items in it you keep the items saved. Your personal backpack costs 10K MTA cash and 10k Shotbow XP. (Buying twice won't give any extra storage). You can buy this item in an tech or Utility Store
- Bandage :heals a bit (This Item is bound when you buy it in the store.) Bandages found in chests aren't bound and cannot be merged with bound bandages.
- Revitalising liquid : Remove all potions effects
Handcuffs ( Cop Level 2 )
- Jail players for one arrest
- Right click on a criminal to use after right clicking a criminal. Then spam sneak to arrest the player.
- This Item is bound. It won't drop if you die.
Taser (Cop Level 5 )
- Freeze a player for 5 seconds
- Right click on a criminal to use.
Flowers ( Buy:50 Sell: 15 )
- Red Tulip
- Rose Bush
Join mission and jobs
- Killing Spree (2-5 players 1,5k reward )
- Car Race (2-24 players)
- Plane Race (2-14 players)
- Heist (2-4 players)
- LastManStanding (3-22 players )
- LastTeamStanding(4-23 players)
- Death Match (3-28 players)
- Arresting easy (1player arrest 3 players in 10 minutes reward 100$)
- Arresting medium (1player arrest 10 players in 15minutes reward 500$)
- Arresting hard (1player arrest 20 players in 15minutes reward 1k)
- Arresting ultimate (1 player arrest 40players in 15minutes reward 5k)
- toggle passive mode ( just for players under mta level 15)
- toggle swat ( just for cops)
- Change class ( change betwen Civilian and Cop)
- Tp to Cop Spawn ( Tp your self to a random police stadion)
- Jailed player list (see a list of jailed players)
- Request backup (Request assistance from outher cops)
- Aid Cop ( Aid a cop in need of backup )
- Go undercover ( make yoursef a civilian for 20minutes coast 1k )
- Hide your identity ( make your name above your head invisible for 30 minutes cost 5k)
- Go out of radar ( make your name above your head invisible for 3 minutes cost 500$)
- Appear innocent cops ( make yoursels appear innocent for 20minutes even if you are wanted ( no NPC´cops will spawn and attack you )
- Purchase Drugs ( Buy illegal drugs )
- Join a public MTA instance or create your own private game just for you and your friends
- View your messages
- Write a message (Requires MTA level 5)
- Delete all messages
- View your MTA level statistic of
- General ;Driving ; Flying ; Shooting ; Combat ; Stamina ; Looting and Stealth level
- shows you your
- Current level
- Current Xp a
- Progress to next level in %
- View account ( shows your current bank balance )
- Withdraw Money ( withraw up to 1k from your bank account )
- Deposite Money ( deposite up to 300$ into your bank account)
- Change Money for a check ( use cheques to trade with players)
- Cash a cheque ( cash a cheque for money on your bank account)
- Acquire Kit
- Set active kit (select a kit you will use by respawning )
- Create a custom Kit ( create your own kit which will be given by respawn )
- Buy Binco clothes,Utility items , food, Vehicle upgrades, Guns and ammo to buy cars or sell items visit a store
- Do tutorials do learn how to play
- View and teleport to your houses and gang houses
- Respawn on different places on the map
- Trade with outher players
- Set bountys on players or see a list of online players with bounty on their heads
- Create a gang
- Leave gang
- View gang members
- View gang info
- View gang commands
- Invite new members
- Kick member
- Set member rank
- Disband gang
- get to place easily
- Enter the lottery
- Play gamble to win the 10x of your gambled
- Put junk in here to remove it
- Set your planes and helicopter´s autopilot
- View the mounthly leaderboard in Combat , Arrests , Exerience gained and Minigames won
- View the top players or search a player
(jetpack + backpack + SETNAV+parkour boots + hangglider has been done by xXconorbXx ) [ To be added: Armor ]
Drugs can be obtained from Drug Dealer NPCs or through your phone using the "Civilian app". All drugs are "bound" so they are destroyed on death and can't be recovered. Care must be taken as drugs can cause varying amounts of damage due to "allergic reactions" so be careful, it is possible to die from the damage. Damage can occur as the drug is taken, in the middle of the duration, or at the end.
|Thick Skin||Health buff (+4 Hearts)||10:00||$5,000|
|Hunger Killer||No hunger loss||~3:00||$500|
|Cat Eyes [sic]||Night Vision II||10:00||$1,000|
|Rabbit Hop||Jump Boost IV (4 Blocks height)||10:00||$1,000|
|Pain Killers||Absorption II(+4 Hearts)||20:00||$5,000|
|God Mode||Night Vision II
Absorption (+2 Hearts)
Water Breathing II
Fire Resistance II
|Weed||Nausea (Screen Warp)||1:00||$20|
The Thick Skin drug does NOT use Absorption. The hearts it gives increase your health capacity for the duration of the buff, unlike Absorption which loses them upon receiving damage.
At the time of writing, the Speed drug is _NOT WORTH THE PRICE_ compared to Wine and Ale. Speed (drug) does not give a higher speed buff than Wine and Ale, the duration is shorter than Wine's, and the price is many times higher than both Wine and Ale combined.
The Hunger Killer drug says it'll stop you from getting hungry for "a bit", which works out to about 3 minutes. It does NOT use the Saturation status effect.
The Cats Eyes and God Mode drugs display "Night Vision II" as the status effect, despite the fact that, even if you could have another level of it, it wouldn't make any difference.
The Painkillers drug says it'll give you "damage resistance" for 10 minutes but it seems to only give Absorption II for 20 minutes. If it gives any actual resistance to damage, it's not through normal Minecraft status effects.
Receptionist NPCs only serve water. Barista NPCs only serve Coffee and Tea. Bartender NPCs serve everything but Coffee and Tea.
|Gin||Weakness (-4 Attack Damage)||1:30||$20|
|Russian Vodka||Instant Health (2 Hearts)||None/Immediate||$200|
|Vodka||Poison (18 Hearts)||0:45||$25|
|Scotch Whiskey||Fire Resistance||3:00||$100|
|Beer||Instant Health (2 hearts)||None/Immediate||$200|
|Irish Whiskey||Strength (+3 Attack Damage)||3:00||$500|
|Ginger Beer||Slowness (-15%)||1:30||$10, 5xp|
|Pomace Wine||Instant Damage (3 Hearts)||None/Immediate||$10, 5xp|
|Carling Beer||Jump Boost (1.5 blocks height)||3:00||$90|
Due to differences in the saturation mechanics of MTA, it's virtually impossible to measure saturation without knowing the game's code then factoring for a player's Stamina stat level. In light of this, saturation is not included in the table below.
1 point is half a drumstick.
|Cooked Fish||5||Buy: $30|
|Melon Slice||2||Buy: $20|
|Cooked Salmon||??||Buy: $50|
|Cake||2||None, found on some restaurant counters.|
Cooked Salmon can only be obtained from a Fish Store NPC at "The Pufferfish."