You are the arrow.
The last word in ranged combat, deal +1 damage with any bow. Make 3 arrows for the price of one! Activate your special ability to get 32 arrows once every 45 seconds.
Unlock: Reach Novice-II Rank (500p)
The Archer starts with a Punch 1 Bow, 16 Arrows, and a Potion of Instant Health I.
- The Archer deals +1 base damage with any bow.
- The Archer can activate its Arrow Drop ability to get 32 arrows, which has a cooldown of 45 seconds.
- The Archer can also craft arrows without using a feather.
- This will only yield you 3 arrows per craft (as opposed to the usual 4).
Left-clicking with any Bow activates 'Rain of Arrows'.
- A circle of particles appears to indicate where the Rain of Arrows will land.
- On firing the bow, a ring of arrows will be shot where the circle indicated.
- Only 1 arrow will be consumed on firing.
- +1 () damage with a bow.
- You can instantly make 32 arrows every 45 seconds.
- Create arrows if you lack feathers.
- Spawn with a bow for instant ranged attacks.
- One of the only 4 classes to spawn with a health potion.
- No mobility or AoE abilities makes Archer vulnerable from close range.
Tips & Tactics
- Use the shovel you start with to quickly gather more arrow materials.
- If you have the feathers, it is best to make the full arrow rather than leave it out.
- Punch on the bow is useful for knocking enemies off their perch.
- Build a hideout near mid and snipe the players there.
- Some maps have glowstone, which you can use to make spectral arrows.
- The punch bow is very useful when defending. Knock players off the map when they are trying to break through your defenses.
- +1 Damage is equal to +50% damage on any bow, which equates to an upgrade from a Normal Bow to Power I or Power I/II/III/IV/V upgraded to Power III/IV/V/VI/VII. This makes Archer very powerful early game if you can get decent luck on your bow enchantments.
Parts of this review are now out of date! Archer - English