15 maps are picked for each rotation, more info can be found here.
Before a game begins, players will be offered four maps from the current rotation to vote for. Players can vote for a map using /vote (mapname). You can use tab-autocomplete with the map commands. Players may switch their map vote before one is selected.
Maps will be added to rotation based on which one is liked most by the community this is done by an in game poll. When a game ends, you are able to vote on that map from a 1-5 scale, 5 being the best score and 1 being the worst score. This is not a match rating.
Tier 3 - (randomized results) and Tier 4 - (new map)
- Districts 1.1
- Feastal - Replaces Coastal for Summer Festival
- Ghoastal - Replaces Coastal for Halloween
- Hohohoastal - Replaces Coastal for Christmas
- Toadstool - The April Fool's Version of Coastal
- Summerstal - A new summer Version of Coastal