Abandoned Farm is a small farm located in the canyons roughly 600 blocks west of Al Hasa. This is a good place to stop if you are passing by as food spawns commonly, there is a water source, and there is an easy way out of the valley to the east of the farm. It is advised to watch out for bandits; many players frequent this location as it is the only major source of food found in the canyons.
|Area Type:||Canyon Farm|
|Number of Buildings:||2|
|Number of Chests:||5|
|Risk of Bandits:||High|
- NPCtom's Farmhouse
- 3 food_uncommon
- Dige's Medium Windmill
- 1 food_uncommon
- 1 food_rare
- The water refills and crops are located located in the farm yard at (1030, 16, -2945)
- Though this location provides food crafting ingredients it does not have a crafting table
- The nearest crafting table is located at Fort Kharj
- A gradual slope to the east can be used to exit the lower valley
- Most groups of players will approach from the slope to the east or from the canyon to the south
- This is a hotspot for bandit clans and Giant hunters. Keep an eye out for other players!
- The longer you stay, the higher the zombie and bandit threat
- You will often find premium players camping this location on PvE servers
- Clicking the pumpkin head of the scarecrow used to display the message "There is a man with glowing eyes". This was a reference to Herobrine whose head used to be visible on the top of the windmill
- Abandoned Farm's town title refers to it as "The Lakebed Farm"
- The original build remained until 2018 when it was rebuilt. The current version is functionally identical to its predecessor