<span style="color:#00ff00">Unlock: Reach <span style="color:#55ffff">'''Silver-II'''</span> Rank (5,000p)</span> ''-OR-'' <span style="color:#00ff00">Purchase for '''
* (28% Chance) Common: Glistering Melon, Golden Carrot, Sugar, Spider Eye, Magma Cream.
* (15% Chance) Uncommon: Glowstone Dust.
* (7% Chance) Rare: Ghast Tear.
* (3% Chance) EXTREMELY Rare: Blaze Powder: Only possible after Phase 4.
* (15% Chance) Junk: Rotten Flesh, Poisonous Potato, Snowball, and String.
You can brew enhanced potions using a cauldron. These potions are extremely powerful and so are class-bound meaning that you cannot switch to another class before drinking/splashing the potion. The water in the cauldron will deplete as you use it so be sure to have a ready water supply! Your teammates cannot pick up items that you have thrown into the cauldron however
, your enemies can so be careful. You can sneak to retrieve your items from the cauldron.
and enchanced potion, just throw in any teir 2* (Dusted) potion and its base ingredient (blaze powder, sugar, regeneration...) in a cauldron. If you want to brew a splash potion, throw in a gunpowder as well. Teir 2 Potions is just the name for potions with glowstone dust or redstone dust dust added, also known as a "Dusted Potion".
The below image shows what you can brew:
<span style="color:#ff0000">(NOTE: Poison 3 is disabled!)</span>
===<span style="color:#00ff00">Pros</span>=== <!--T:14-->
* Free private brewing stand.
* Ability to brew Enhanced potions.
===<span style="color:#ff0000">Cons</span>=== <!--T:16-->
* Alchemist's Tome is unreliable.
* Enhanced potions are class-bound.
==Tips & Tactics== <!--T:18-->
* Some maps have sand, which you can smelt for bottles.
* Using enhanced potions require playing as Alchemist, therefore it is up to the player to decide whether to switch classes to have a different ability or to spend that potential on having enhanced potions on hand.
==Video Review== <!--T:20-->
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKTsllrYIfQ| Alchemist - English]