Snow Cabin is a minor location located southwest from Frostbain. It consists of a house with some hay and wood logs outside of it.
The house seems to be entirely boarded up with signs and banners, and barely has any furniture inside. It contains a food chest and a civilian chest, along with a cauldron and a singular water refill.
There's also a Lore Book linking Frostbain and this location together.
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||2|
|Risk of Bandits:||Very Low|
1 Water Refill
- 1 civ_uncommon
- 1 food_uncommon
- This location is small, isolated, and hard to find. The chance of finding another player here is next to none.
- Snow covers up both the door and the broken window. Just crouch through either of these to get in.
- Due to the snow covering up the only two entrances to the house, zombies cannot get in or out of the house. Use this to your advantage.
- This might be a good place to hide if you're running away from bandits. You can get some civilian loot and a bit of food here.
- This is a good stop before going to Frostbain.
- The presence of a brewing stand makes this location an ideal place to brew potions without fearing an attack from bandits.
- This location was added in the Pre-Origins Update. It wasn't discovered until a month after it was added to the map.
- There is a Lore Book here:
Supplies - Occuni
D'naam promised us a delivery of supplies in trade for our home in Frostbain. He keeps saying, "I'll come by in the next moon cycle!", but it's been so long... We may not make it...