SMASH Arena (Media)
|Dimensions:||R 51 H 88|
A very scaled up version of the normal map Arena that is the basis for epic battles. Averaging around 7+ contenders per game when an event is hosted (or a Media Partner wishes to play a game here) there is an abundance of chaos. Most of the same strategies for this map parallel the normal-sized Arena, as staying in the middle is a good strategy for staying alive. But on occasion, a special item may be thrown into the mix by a Staff member which acts as a singularity but on a grand scale. Otherwise, to get kills and score high on the leaderboards, it is recommended that you patrol the outer edges and Smash players off.
- Try to stay in the center circle to avoid being knocked off the map.
- It is possible to get on top of the pillars with a jetpack, endereye or the knockback of an explosion. Watch out for arrows though.
- Try to knock people off the map when they are on the outer ring.
- With a bit skill you can throw people into the many pools of lava scattered throughout the map.
- Arena Media is significantly larger than its normal counterpart.
- Created by Kingey