Ragtag's Cove is located near Fort McHarlington in the eastern archipelago of MineZ. It's composed of 2 small buildings, a dock, a treasure room, and a pirate ship. A Lore Book can be found in one of the buildings, in which it talks about the arrival of the people who were navigating the ship and stating that they are going to try to pick up rebels from Fort McHarlington.
|Number of Buildings:||3|
|Number of Chests:||8|
|Risk of Bandits:||High|
- Hut With Anvil
- 1 tool_uncommon
- 3 food_common
- 2 mil_rare
- Treasure Room (Button Required)
- 1 pot_rare
- 1 room_high
- 1 food_rare
- The dispenser on the ships drops infinite amounts of rotten flesh. It's a good food resource when having lots of milk or a friend with antibiotics.
- Even disregarding the dispenser, this is by far the best location to get food in the wetlands due to having multiple food chests.
- A ragtag is a disorganized or motley group of people. In short, this is a pirate's cove.
- The fact that the dispenser drops rotten flesh is explained by the Lore Book located at Grayvale.
- This location contains a Lore Book, which relate to the Lore Books previously found at Grayvale and Afaya.
We've struck land! The islands around here seem to be scattered like dots on a canvas. We are going to stay here and build a base that can get us started as we get back to full strength. There is a base north not far from here that seems to have deserting troops that we may try to coerce into joining our ranks.