Path of Light
From Shotbow Wiki
|Number of Chests:||8|
|Axis Mundi Keys|
|Rod of Reclamation||✘|
- Loot Room
- 8 dungeon_uncommon
|Gate Stone||Causes five symbols to appear around a Waygate when thrown out of inventory nearby it. Jumping to one of the symbols and then into the gateway will teleport the player to another gateway on the map. Becomes darker with each use and no longer works after 8 uses.|
- Drop your Dusk Fragment from Shrine of the Dusk onto the quartz block underneath the Pillar of Simoon (purple glass block pillar in the north) to be teleported into the Pressure Plate Room.
Pressure Plate Room (Difficulty: 0/10)
- On each side of the room, there will be a pile of treasure. Hidden in each of these piles is a wooden pressure plate, drop an item on them both to open the door to the next room.
Wave Room (Difficulty: 4/10)
- At the entrance to this room, there is a button on the left side. This button activates the Wave Room which has 5 waves of Zombies and Zombie Pigmen. The dispensers rarely shoot Splash Potions of Harming and Splash Potions of Poison II.
- Wait until everyone is in the room, as the door will close upon pressing the button.
- Once all waves have been cleared, the door will open and you can continue.
Parkour Room (Difficulty: 7/10)
- This room has timed parkour. Once the button is pressed, a glowstone block will move around the room marking out where the 3x3 platforms will appear for you to jump on.
- It is recommended to use a Potion of Swiftness II or a Sugar right before you start attempting the parkour. (You will NOT get Slowness II before completing the parkour)
- If you fall, there is no escape, as there are zombie pigman spawners below the lava.
- Once at the the end of the room, step on the pressure plate to be teleported into The Hall of Light.
- If you get stuck in the wall in front of the pressure plate, have someone press the button at the beginning again.
The Hall of Light (Difficulty: 7/10)
- In this room you can see the visual representation of Hestril and a Lore Block.
- Enter the room behind Hestril and step into the purple particles to receive the Dusk Fragment, Dawn Fragment and Gate Stone.
- Walk into the end portal and you will be teleported north of Agni Ignis.
- This location has no use unless you have the Dusk Fragment.
- Bring a Potion of Swiftness II or a Sugar to increase your chances of completing the parkour room.
- The next area you need to go to is in Overgrown Tomb.
- The cake in the Pressure Plate Room cannot be eaten.
- There is a Lore Block in the Hall of Light. It reads: