Past Wind Spire
Past Wind Spire is a post-Anemos Sanctum dungeon which is required to further the Sealing Stone quest. You can enter this location from Wind Spire if you have Simoon's Seal in your inventory.
|Number of Chests:||0|
|Dungeon Type:||Tier 1|
|Parkour Content:||Very Low|
|Puzzle/Trap Content:||Very Low|
|Other Requirements:||Simoon's Seal|
|Elite Legendary Items||✘|
|Seal of Gravity||Thrown out when right clicked, causing all nearby players to be pulled its location after a short delay. Breaks after use.|
Entrance (Difficulty: 2/10)
- When a player approaches the Wind Spire with Simoons's Seal, they will receive a message in chat to signal that the dungeon can be accessed. A pillar of "wind" (purple) particles will appear deep inside the Wind Spire.
- In order to enter the dungeon, all players must stand close to the particles and the player carrying Simoon's Seal must hold it in their hand slot. This will teleport all nearby players back in time.
- There are a few scattered zombie spawners on the way down to the particles where you would teleport to the past.
Ground Floor (Difficulty: 3/10)
- Once you have arrived in the past, head into the center of the Spire and jump into the large pool of clouds. This will grant the player levitation.
- Each player must follow the clouds scattered inside of the Spire to ascend to the top.
Top Floor (Difficulty: 1/10)
- When your whole group has reached the top floor, head towards the figure on the top level to meet with Umbra Ikethon, overseer of the assembly of the Wind Seal. Listen to his dialogue.
- When the NPC sticks out his arm offering to examine the seal, right click with the seal in had to continue the dialogue.
- Right click with an empty hand to pick up Simoon's Seal and the Seal of Gravity when he presents them.
- Once you have picked up both and Ikethon finishes his dialogue, you will be teleported back to the present day.
- Despite the fact that there is a pool water, there are barrier blocks preventing you from getting a water refill here. Make sure to fill your water up before entering the dungeon. Riftus is the closest source.
- Although difficult to maneuver in between, failing the levitation will cause no damage as damage has been turned off in the instance.
- Do not spam right click when attempting to pick up the Seal of Gravity as you may use it by accident.
- When you pick up Simoon's Seal the bottom line of its lore will have changed from "It radiates a strong elemental aura..." to "It seems to have expended some of its power...", indicating that you cannot use the same Simoon's Seal to enter Wind Spire Past again.
- Past Wind Spire, like the name suggests, takes place in the past before the zombie plague started and when the humans were still constructing the Spires to seal away the gods.
- Past Wind Spire is also not underground unlike present day, once again pointing to the idea of much time has past since the days of the Spires' construction.
- The music played when you travel back in time is a note block cover of the Song of Time from the game Legends of Zeldaː Ocarina of Time.
- A distorted version of this song plays when you return to the present after completing the dungeon.
- The "cold, ominous presence" referenced as you return to the present day is most likely Dentril, the MineZ god of darkness.
- Umbra Ikethon, the overseer that greets you at the top of Past Wind Spire, is the author of a lore book in Eclipsed Headquarters.
- The following is broadcast to the player carrying Simoon's Seal when they approach Wind Spire.
|The seal you carry begins to tremble as you venture closer to the Spire...|
- The following is broadcast in local chat as you begin to travel back in time.
|The veil of time begins to fold in on itself as images of the past begin to emerge.|
- The following is the dialogue spoken by Ikethon when you reach him at the top of Past Wind Spire.
|???ː It's marvelous, isn't it?|
???ː The archmages have outdone themselves once again...
- The following is broadcast in local chat as you return to the present.
|The images of the past begin to collapse around you, as time and space fall together once again.|
As you fall through this rift, you feel a cold, ominous presence lurking in the corner of your vision.