You are the confusion.
Blink away to far distances or evade your enemies, or blink behind them to get the jump on them! Slaying an enemy grants a small amount of hunger back to you!
Purchase for 15,000 XP
The Dasher spawns with a set of wooden tools, a Purple Dye called Blink. You can use the Blink ability by sneaking to 'Dash' between 5 - 20 blocks. A block will be visually displayed to show where you will Dash to. The block that is shown depends on the distance, with an Emerald Block between 5 - 10 blocks, a Gold Block between 10 - 15 blocks and a Diamond Block between 15 - 20 blocks. The Dasher cannot 'Dash' through walls. The Blink ability has a varying cooldown depending on how far you dash (1 block = 1 second added to cooldown). You cannot 'Dash' while immobilized.
The Dasher is also unable to 'Dash' onto certain blocks. These blocks include:
- Glass Blocks
- Red Bricks
- Red Brick Stairs
- Red Brick Slabs
- Iron Bars
- Wooden Fences
- Nether Fences
- You can blink 20 blocks in any direction, including through water, to high places, to low places, or even out of Swapper traps.
- Killing enemies restores a little hunger.
- You can dash into your Nexus, very effective on certain maps; such as Kingdom.
- Blink does not go through walls.
- Blink does not work when immobilized.
- You cannot dash onto multiple blocks commonly used in defenses.
Tips & Tactics
- You can't be hooked by Scorpios whilst blinking.
- If an enemy is running away, blink 5 blocks in front of them so you can surprise them and finish them off.
- Boots of grace will allow you to become EXTREMELY mobile, nearly impossible to catch if played correctly.
- If the middle on Coastal gets blocked up with a roof it can be nice to mine diamonds as a dasher as you can simply blink through the roof when you get jumped by enemies.
Updated review not available at the moment!