Difference between revisions of "Water Spire"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 18:01, 13 September 2019
The Water Spire is one of four elemental Spires found in MineZ. It is a tall, partially frozen and submerged structure near Outpost Adera. There are two main sections to the tower; the top half which has waterfalls leading up to an area with a platform and chests, and a submerged part with a Lore Block at the base.
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||4|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- Water Spire
- 2 water_spire
- 2 food_uncommon
- Getting the spire chests requires some hard but short parkour. It is recommended to use sugar if you start failing too much.
- It is not advised to stay here for too long as other players may come for the Depth Striders that spawn here.
- It is very likely that server hoppers that long in here already have the enchanted boots. They'll have a huge advantage over you in the water.
- It is very difficult to go to the base of the submerged section of the Spire and back up and not start drowning. You can use the undersides of the floating lamps as breathing holes.
- Zombies that generally spawn on the spire spawn towards the top on the outside ridge, making most zombies harmless unless you attract their attention.
- This Spire is dedicated to the god Pluvia, the God of water.
- This Spire resembles the shape of the Fire Spire the most, but all of the spires have a similar orb somewhere near or at their top.