Yawpton lies on the threshold between the sandy beaches of the South and the Taiga of the mid-map. Players commonly use this town to gear up for the treacherous path to Whitehaven or Logging Camp, which can both be reached by following the stone markers North of Yawpton.
|Number of Buildings:||6|
|Number of Chests:||22|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- 3 mil_uncommon
- 3 civ_common
- 2 civ_tool
- 6 mil_uncommon
- Archery Range
- 4 mil_uncommon
- 2 mil_uncommon
- 1 civ_tool
- 1 pots_common
- Yawpton is mainly a southern military outpost, spawning middle range military loot. Spending a few minutes here will get you full chain, but only non-enchanted weapons.
- The large number of military chests attracts some bandits and server hoppers, it is advised to be careful. It is also a meeting place for fellow bandits to head further north.
- This is one of the best places to get sugar due to the large number of mil_uncommons in close proximity.
- The second floor of the tower has a stone pressure plate which triggers a dispenser that either shoots one of 3 different kinds of Splash potions towards the fountain or that spawns a Zombie. A random sample with 100 trials showed that the dispenser shoots a Splash Potion of Healing with a probability of about 50 per cent, a Splash Potion of Weakness or a Splash Potion of Slowness with a likelihood of about 20 per cent each and spawns a zombie with a probability of about 10 per cent.
- The top of the tower makes a good holding off point from large groups, but you are trapped up there.
- The Anti-Zombie Fortress to the east has even better military loot, but no civ or tool chests.
- If you need food, you can head north to Logging Camp or Whitehaven.
- Spooky Yawpton was added in October of 2015 to celebrate Halloween. This town featured a ghost and a meteor as well as 4 Halloween Chests which could be attained by parkouring up the fire particles of the meteor.
- This location also received a Christmas version in 2017.