From Shotbow Wiki
Stonehenge is a mid-map area that contains a small amount of high military gear and possibly bandits. It is recommended to loot and move on straight away.
|Area Type:||Spiritual Ruins|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||2|
|Risk of Bandits:||Medium|
- 2 mil_rare
- The name and the build itself are inspired by a prehistoric monument found in the United Kingdom.
- Although this may not be the best loot place, it is definitely worth the view.
- This was a location submitted by eschatonic. Not much has changed since its addition to the map except for the cobwebs inside the crypt which were removed.
- Here there is a sign that says: "The darkness...it will...take us all......... -mdsimisn".
- You can get a MineZ achievement for traveling here.
- This location used to have two mil_epic chests, it was changed to have two mil_rare chests for balancing.
- This location also used to contain a Zombie Pigman spawner when the mil_epic chests were present, but has since been removed and were replaced with a zombie spawner, which was also later removed at some point.