The current Spawn Kit in MineZ includes 3 items by default. More items can be added to the spawn kit for those that have achievements, though some items earned through achievements are temporary, whereas others are permanent. Note that currently, following the Recode update, achievements have been disabled, and Spawn kit items can only be obtained through XP purchases.
|Default Spawn Kit||Shotbow XP Purchased Items|
- All items obtained through the spawn kit are Soulbound.
- Soulbound means when the player tries to drop the item it will instead be destroyed. Soulbound items are also destroyed upon player death, and as a result Player zombies will not drop Soulbound items.
- Soulbound items can't be stacked with normal items. A stack of 5 Soulbound arrows will not stack with arrows from a loot chest.
- When a Soulbound Water Bottle is drank, the empty bottle will no longer be Soulbound.
- Repairing a Soulbound item will not remove its Soulbound property.
- Armor used to be part of the Spawn Kit. In the early days of MineZ, players started with a leather tunic (Coloured tunic if they were premium members). For the Secret Project Update, it was changed to a full leather armor set. Finally, on the Re-Code Update, it was removed entirely.
- The ender eye (Radio) used to be one of the most unique and kind of useful items, allowing to communicate with players through multiple channels, depending where they put the ender eye on their hotbar. After the Re-Code Update, it was removed for reasons yet unclear. It is been said it will be readded at some point.
- As achievements are currently broken, the only way to obtain items for your Spawn Kit is by purchasing them with Shotbow XP.