From Shotbow Wiki
Romero Sewers are the sewers under Romero. They are very low on zombies, making it a good place to hide from them when low on health. They can also be great a get-away from bandits, because there is an exit that leads to the coast.
|Number of Buildings:||1 Room|
|Zombie Threat:||Very Low|
|Number of Chests:||9|
|Risk of Bandits:||Very High|
- 2 mil_common
- 6 civ_common
- Barred Section (Button required)
- 1 mil_rare
- Romero is right above this, so you can go to a crafting table there.
- Beware, bandits will come down here to prey on players trying to hide.
- The mil_rare chest is behind the iron door room in the sewers. It requires a button. To get out use the pressure plate in front of the door.
- Players may try to kill you in the sewers for a button.
- There was once a chiseled stone brick located at the intersection near the outflow, where placing a button would open a room in the alcove to the left, where you would find a room_common chest. A pressure plate inside would be used to exit.