Red Demon Temple
Red Demon Temple is a mini-dungeon located underground, possibly for worshiping Agni as implied by Red Demon. This dungeon is solely timed parkour, and a difficult one. Despite this, it is considered one of the best dungeons for beginners because of its location and medium level parkour.
|Number of Chests:||4|
|Other Requirements:||1 Button|
- Loot Room
- 4 dungeon_common
|Gamble||Has a 25% chance to deal a random damage of 5 hearts or below to the user and the mob/player hit.|
Entrance (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Fall down the hole in the desert, try to avoid fall damage.
- Climb down the vines and place a button on the gold block to open the door to the dungeon.
Parkour Section (Difficulty: 5/10)
- Press the button on the right side of the room to start the timer, then press the other button to reveal blocks needed to complete the parkour.
- If you're solo, make sure you bring lots of water. There is no water in the parkour room. Bandages are important as well, as you'll most likely fall enough times to start bleeding from fall damage.
- At the top is a pressure plate. Step on it to open the door to the loot room, then fall back down and enter the loot area.
Loot Room/Exit (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Collect your loot and refill your water. Then head out through the series of doors to the cave you started at.
- Climb back up the vines and parkour out the hole you entered.
- Water can be found only after you have completed the challenge so bring at least 2 water bottles.
- The parkour is moderately hard and if you are not good at it you will die here after a while.
- Bring plenty of supplies, once you go inside for the parkour you must complete it or die to get out (Unless a friend opens the door for you).
- Due to a new update, the entrance door, exit door, and some of the parkour blocks now use command blocks rather than pistons.
- When entering the parkour room, there will be a few zombies inside. After that, you do not need to worry about zombies whatsoever - there are no spawners, nor do they spawn naturally.
- The parkour on this dungeon was made even harder in the Pre-Origins Update, making it more difficult for new players to beat it, which this dungeon kind of used to be good for beginners.
- This dungeon was a build submission by tristn9, making it one of the first dungeon submissions to be added to the gamemode. Others being the exterior of Desert Canyon Sanctuary and the Anemos Sanctum Rebuild.