From Shotbow Wiki
Huntsgrove is a southern town north of Camp Bell which has road connections to Ridgevale further North and the coastal road. Encountering players here should be expected, because it is a popular destination for players heading North.
|Number of Buildings:||5|
|Number of Chests:||18|
|Risk of Bandits:||High|
- 5 food_common
- 2 civ_tool
- Large House
- 4 civ_common
- 4 mil_common
- 2 pots_common
- 1 mil_uncommon
- This town can be useful as resupply point for newly spawned people who wish to travel north.
- Good amount of basic supplies, especially food. It is a good place to visit before heading up north.
- Zombies frequently spawn around town. Mind your surroundings.
- Usually pretty safe as far as bandits are concerned, as most passing bandits will go to Portsmouth or Romero instead.
- Although some players think otherwise, it is recommended to skip Portsmouth or Romero if you spawn in the vicinity because of the larger risk of players.
- Many players will run to Huntsgrove first and then proceed to Fire Spire. Be wary of players with high tier military loot. Although uncommon, players coming from Fire Spire will return to Huntsgrove to restock on supplies.
- Its generally safe to loot Huntsgrove for a specific amount of time; 5 minutes of looting should get you all the supplies you might need for a journey North to the Snow biome or other destinations.
- If you want to reduce the risk of encountering players, an alternative destination to Huntsgrove would be the Giant Tree or Torchbar Farm.
- The barn at Whitehaven is the same as the one here, just with some spruce wooden planks instead of oak.