The Fire Spire is one of four elemental Spires found in MineZ; it is dedicated to the god Agni. This Spire is the most intact as the others are all ruined/damaged in one way or another. There is one Lore Block at the top along with 8 chests. You need to obtain the Old Gnawed Bone for Asindia Ruins from the chests here.
|Area Type:||Main Story Island Sealing Spire|
|Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Chests:||8|
|Risk of Bandits:||High|
- 8 fire_spire
- Zombies occasionally spawn in the chests at the towers of the Spire so be careful when opening the chests.
- Be very sure to bring a few water bottles, since there is no refill at the top.
- Be careful when at the base of the spire, players are known to server hop here for any loot from players who were not so lucky, and fell off the parkour.
- If you came here from the North and have full iron but want to try out the spire, it is recommended to have Feather Falling IV boots and cobwebs in case you fall.
- Do not unnecessarily sprint as zombies will spawn in droves at the top and push you off the tower.
- If you want more loot, bring a friend to throw the loot down to: two inventories of spire loot is much better than one!
- Players leaving here often have full iron.
- The Spire chests spawn no weapons besides grenades. Ridgevale is nearby and is an excellent place to get an iron/stone sword.
- Oftentimes, players at this location have spawned recently and do not have much gear outside of the spawning items and the loot from the spire itself.
- Even if you don't have a bow/arrows, the spire easily defensible from other players due to the abundance of grenades and the parkour leading to the top making players easy targets.
- Using a grapple in the parkour can work, and will save lots of time, but is somewhat of a risk.
- As long as you have potions, food and bandages, you can easily survive here until your water runs out.
- This is a very good place to find iron helmets and Feather Falling IV boots without going far North. It is recommended to go here if you are good at parkour and/or if you don't want to go far North to find top-tier loot.
- To exit from the top of the spire, you must simply go to the edge of one of the balconies and jump as far as you can away from the central tower. You'll land in the water at the base and take no damage in an easy and effective escape.
- Some people have died to fall damage trying to jump in the water due to nocheat, so always be sure you are not lagging.
- It is recommended to bring a friend to collect your loot in case you accidentally fall.
- Do not come here if you are not good at parkour.
- You will get Jump Boost when you reach the top.
- There are signs here in each tower along with the chests telling a story about the tireless fight between the sun and the moon which could refer to Shrine of the Dusk, the Elite Dungeon of Darkness.
- The top of this spire has the orb shared by all spires.
- The old spire used to be far easier, with 3 military epics as a reward, along with an unknown massive cave under it.
- Jumping off the old spire would kill you as you could not land in water due to the distance.
- This one was also introduced when MineZ was released. It was then changed to its current version on September 2012.
- The orb at the top was turned into a pumpkin for Halloween 2017 and 2018.
- There is a Lore Block at the end of the parkour, floating in the middle of the spire.