Crymoore Pond is a location in the North with a shrine to Jacsebalon and HighlifeTTU. In the building not shaped like a head, a sign reads "YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS", which relates to the heads and the name of the location that just means "Cry More"
|Area Type:||Frozen Pond|
|Number of Buildings:||3|
|Zombie Threat:||Very Low|
|Number of Chests:||4|
|Risk of Bandits:||Very Low|
- HighlifeTTU's Head
- 1 mil_rare
- Jacsebalon's Head
- 1 mil_epic
- 1 civ_tool
- 1 food_common
- Water can be found in the river north from this location.
- Several mushroom patches can be found on the way from Crowmure to Crymoore Pond.
- A bit of parkour is needed to get to the third chest located inside the head of Jacsebalon. You will take 1/2 heart of falling damage getting to the chest, and 1/2 heart of falling damage to return to the ground.
- HighlifeTTU's head is full of flames but you can extinguish them to make the chest safer to access.
- Zombies can be hit from safe locations on Jacsebalon's head if needed.
- Extremely remote area and relatively slow chest spawns. You likely won't see anyone else here.
- Camping here is not advised as the chest can take long to respawn.
- A good pit stop if you're going to Dark Mansion, Necromancer Tower or Anemos Sanctum.
- There is a Christmas village under Crymoore Pond, but no entrance has been found. It can be seen from the web map.
- To clarify: Jacsebalon's head is the dirt/sand one (on the right in the image) and HighlifeTTU's is the obsidian/netherrack one (on the left in the image)
- Interestingly enough, this location is a build submission.