|This page currently has missing or incorrect information.
Please help by providing any info you can.
Byesford Labs is an abandoned laboratory dungeon under Byesford Castle. It is recommended to bring 6+ people to complete the dungeon, as many parts require multiple people and zombie spawn rates are very high. It is the hardest non-elite dungeon, and is debatably harder than some of them. The legendary items Rocksteady and Overkill can be obtained here.
|Number of Chests:||16?|
|Zombie Content:||Unbelievably High - Zombie and Zombie Pigmen Spawners|
|Puzzle/Trap Content:||Very High|
|Other Requirements:||Bow and Arrows|
- 1 Loot Chests
- 2 Legendary Items
- 3 Rumors
- 4 Text Walkthrough
- 4.1 Reception (Difficulty: 1/10)
- 4.2 Accessing Sector D-6 (Difficulty: 3/10)
- 4.3 Subject Examination (Difficulty: 1/10)
- 4.4 Nether Examination (Difficulty: 3/10)
- 4.5 Sector D-8 (Difficulty: 4/10)
- 4.6 Sector D-10 Warehouse (Difficulty: 7/10)
- 4.7 Subject Examination Revisited (Difficulty: 2/10)
- 4.8 Animal Experimentation (Difficulty: 8/10)
- 4.9 Sector V-4 Undead Containment (Difficulty: 8/10)
- 4.10 Cafeteria - Horde Room (Difficulty: 10/10)
- 4.11 Corridor (Difficulty: 0/10)
- 4.12 Exit (Difficulty: 0/10)
- 5 Lore
- 5.1 Lore Blocks
- 5.2 Lore Books
- 5.2.1 Note - Bavel
- 5.2.2 Research Report - Dr. Hudson
- 5.2.3 Document MI-LK13 - Dr. Hudson
- 5.2.4 Document Z-87-C - Dr. Preston
- 5.2.5 Research Report - Dr. Davis
- 5.2.6 Document CC-03 - Mr. Darche
- 5.2.7 Burnt Report - Dr. Kennedy
- 5.2.8 Instruction Book - ???
- 5.2.9 Repair Req No.67 - Management
- 5.2.10 Security Code
- 5.2.11 P-47 Observation - Dr. Tucker
- Loot Room
|Overkill||Deals 6 hearts of damage to the player hit, but gives the user Weakness V for 10 seconds.|
|Rocksteady||Gives the player shot Resistance III and Slowness III for 4 seconds.|
According to GuardenGnome, Byesford Labs was a place where scientists were trying to find a cure the zombie plague, but somehow made it worse. The labs were then overrun by outbreaks of zombies and turned into the dungeon of today. This is most likely the place where the zombie pigman was created, due to logs of scientists, the abundance of pig heads and also a pig testing lab with zombie pigmen and their heads.
Reception (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Have two of your teammates stand on the pressure plates at the same time for the door to open.
Accessing Sector D-6 (Difficulty: 3/10)
- Once you walk through the door go into the room to your right, at the back there will be two wooden pressure plates on a bookshelf. Throw items onto both of them.
- Make sure they're not the same item or they will stack together
- Go through the hallway opposite of the entrance and take every left until you are in a room full of buttons named "Control Room D-4."
- Press the bottom-middle button on the left wall, and the top-left button on the right wall.
- Go back to the main room, and press the buttons on both sides of the locked door at the same to open the way forward.
Subject Examination (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Go through the door labeled "Armory" on the left and up the staircase
- Armory (Difficulty: 1/10)
- In the Armory, on the opposite side of the entrance, there will be two buttons on both sides of the room. Press them both at the same time to open the set of iron doors.
- Follow the corridor, sticking to the left the whole time.
Nether Examination (Difficulty: 3/10)
- In this room, you will have to locate and shoot all wooden buttons. Look carefully and make sure you shoot them all, as some may become visible as you shoot others. You will know when all are shot when the redstone torch on top of the bookshelf is lit up and you hear a noteblock jingle.
- Shoot them all quickly, as arrows despawn fast.
- Go all the way back to the "Subject Examination" crossroad and go through the door directly across the hallway labeled "Sector D-8."
Sector D-8 (Difficulty: 4/10)
- Press the button to the left of the door when you are ready to fight a wave of zombies. It is recommended to get on top of a shelf, as zombies have a harder time hitting you there
- After all zombies are dead, the door should open and more zombies will be inside of it. Kill them and make your way to "Sector D-10."
Sector D-10 Warehouse (Difficulty: 7/10)
- There are 4 pressure plates in different paths of this room, all which must be pressed at the same time to continue.
- The first pressure plate is in the northeast corner, through a window and into a room named "Storage."
- The second and third pressure plate can be found through the southern path in the room marked "Incubation." Enter the code "582", kill the pigmen that spawn from pressing each button (3 total), and wait for the door at the other end to open. Behind each boiler is a pressure plate.
- When you need to leave, press the button by the door and wait for it to open
- The fourth plate is located in the east room, up the staircase and to the left. To access it, you have to put an item in each of the water streams, and wait for the iron doors to open. Do NOT open the chest in the room, as it will spawn many zombies,
- Once all plates are stood on, a noteblock jingle should be heard and the door in the north side of the warehouse should be open. Head through it and down the corridor, exiting back into "Subject Examination."
Subject Examination Revisited (Difficulty: 2/10)
- Head through the door on the right, fighting the zombies that have spawned. Split half of your team to go into "Animal Experimentation" and half to go into "Sector V-4."
Animal Experimentation (Difficulty: 8/10)
- Go through the room, following the path into a small lab room. In the corner of the room, there will be a plate which opens up Sector V-4 for your teammates. Stand on it for as long as they need, however be cautious as standing on it will spawn pigmen in the room next to you, which will funnel through the door in large numbers
Sector V-4 Undead Containment (Difficulty: 8/10)
- There is an extremely high amount of zombie spawners in this room, which can also spawn pigmen.
- Two pressure plates must be pressed at the same time in this room, one in the cell next to the staircase and one in the cell above it.
- Once they're activated, go back to the main room and tell the team in Animal Experimentation to come back
- Get your team together and go through to the door into "Sector V-6 Cafeteria."
Cafeteria - Horde Room (Difficulty: 10/10)
- Once your team is ready, press the two buttons at the same time to start.
- Once you have dealt with the zombies and pigmen wait for the door to open then proceed.
Corridor (Difficulty: 0/10)
- Proceed down the corridor and press the button to open the door,
- Collect your prizes and proceed through the doors and up the stair case
Exit (Difficulty: 0/10)
- Press the button to open the doors.
- Repeat again and you are now at the start of the dungeon. Congratulations, you beat Byesford Labs!
- There are several Lore books and lore blocks here. Most if not all of them relate to the experimentation and research of zombies and
Subject Z-87's Containment Cell
Note - Bavel
Research Report - Dr. Hudson
We will need to locate a new animal type for testing. Baxter has gone in search of pigs.Testing of the new vaccine should commence in the coming weeks, if all goes as planned.
Document MI-LK13 - Dr. Hudson
The undead have shown no signs of regaining human traits when given vaccines with milk. Our research has failed to provide information as to exactly why it only works with living subjectsMore testing is needed.
Document Z-87-C - Dr. Preston
Vaccine A-12 was administered to Subject Z-87 under close observation. Subject entered an enraged state and attempted to break containment. This continued for 3 hours before subject fell over unconscious. Dr. Philips has forbidden any further testing with A-12."These vaccines are not helping with it's behavior. We need to start from scratch."
Research Report - Dr. Davis
It's decaying skin began to regenerate when it came in accidental contact with Aurum. After some further experimentation, I've discovered that Aurum will also regenerate the cells of an infected subject, although the effects are only temporary.I will forward these results to Dr. Hudson.
Document CC-03 - Mr. Darche
Version 3.1.1 Description: Defensive measures against potential containment breaches.Rapid Fire.
Burnt Report - Dr. Kennedy
Our excavation team has brought back a considerable amount of an unknown white crystal found within the hot surfaces of the cliff sides. Mining and extracting these new materials has been quite difficult given the unusual terrain of the dimension. Even, there is so much we can learn from this dimension and so much we can do with these new materials.Creating and combining...
Instruction Book - ???
Once all the correct buttons are pressed, the torch above this shelf will light up.You can then proceed.
Repair Req No.67 - Management
You will need to: Go to the boiler room over by Incubation and fix the fuses. Then head over to Water Control at the Workshop and reconnect the pump line. Then the board will need to be reconnected to the main grid at the storage area below.This should fix the door, good luck.
P-47 Observation - Dr. Tucker
1 day after initial vaccination of T-92: Subject displays signs of of notable anxiety to it's surroundings.
2 days after initial vaccination of T-92 Subject shows loss of pigment in head and lower regions.
4 days after initial vaccination of T-92 Subject shows increased hostility and has attempted to break down cell door.
5 days after initial vaccination of T-92 Subject has started to develop a snout and skin has started to gain a pinkish hue
8 days after initial vaccination of T-92 Subject has grown more violent and resists sedation. Footnote: Door has received several dents, door will need to be replaced.
9 days after initial vaccination of T-92 Subject now looks more pig than human, a noticeable snout now covers the face, and skin is almost entirely pink, although the body still shows signs of decay.
11 days after initial vaccination of T-92 Subject continuously rams his door.Footnote: The new door has still not arriv-